Wednesday, June 19, 2013

4th of July Nails :)

Hi Everyone, I have an incredible swatch today from Franken Frosting's 4th of July Duo. I only have the swatch of the red one at the moment and it is absolutely sparkly and amazing. What do you think?
This application consisted of 2 coats and 1 top coat of my ultimate fave Seche Vite dry fast top coat.
One application can be a sheer red, but it is very buildable and it can become a bold red which I totally love <3


This is the gorgeous duo which consists of the same glitters, but one has a red base, as swatched above, and the other contains a white base. What I think is also great about this duo is that you can combine them, maybe use one color on your ring finger and another on the rest or alternate colors on each nail.

You can purchase the duo for $12.25 at www.frankenfrosting.com

I hope you guys liked the red swatch, I will try to post the white one soon :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment