Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Diamonds at my Finger Tips!


Hey gals! So today I decided to experiment a bit with some of my old nail polishes that I hadn't used for a while and one new from Franken Frosting. I call this look "Diamonds at my Finger Tips" because it is insane how beautiful these sparkles look.
What I used for this look:

Franken Frosting Electro Pink Pumps
Zoya Charisma
Essie Luxe Effects in Set in Stones

and of course Seche Vite

 Here's a second pic.

I first applied one coat of Charisma which for some reason is a matte color, I followed with my ring finger and added 2 coats of Electro Pink Pumps, and lastly applied Set in Stones with a toothpick right above the cuticle. Set in Stones is really sparkly and I had no trouble what so ever applying it with a toothpick.

What do you think?






0 comments:

Post a Comment