Monday, April 15, 2013

Model City Polish in Red Spinel!


Hi gals! I hope you all had a great weekend. Today, I am super excited because I had mentioned last week that this week I would be receiving some indie polishes to review. So let's get to it! Today's Look is "Model City Polish in Red Spinel".

This polish is a gorgeous holo red/fuchsia with a lot of sparkle. 
I used 3 coats to completely cover my nails with no topcoat.

You can buy this gorgeous polish in full size for $8 or in mini size for $4
The owner also includes some great helpful tips for glitter polish in you package.
Ohh and let me add that the packaging is totally cute, but I didn't want to photograph that so that you guys can see it for yourself when you place your order.

You can find this polish and more from 
Model City Polish
@
www.modelcitypolish.etsy.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment