Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It Must Be A Teen Dream!

The title says it all, this combination is like a Teen Dream. It is sweet and soft with just the perfect amount of shimmer. Just as the title says, I am naming this look "It Must Be A Teen Dream".
This look is pretty simple yet looks absolutely amazing with this pastel combination of pastel lilac and pastel pink.
This is what I used:

China Glaze in Sweet Hook
OPI in Pink Friday
LeChat in Social Butterfly
I simply applied 2 coats of Sweet Hook on my thumb, middle and pinky finger and 2 coats of Pink Friday on my index and ring finger, I followed by adding one coat of Social Butterfly to all nails. Social Butterfly is a gorgeous glitter polish with a pop pink sheer base, perfect for this look!


Hope you enjoyed this look, sing up for Choco Nail Bomb and receive notifications each time a new post is entered :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment