Friday, April 12, 2013

Franken Frosting's Midnight Ball

Hello ladies, today I am very excited because Franken Frosting will be releasing some new mixes in the next 2 days :)
In the next few weeks I will also be getting some polish mixes from exciting indie brands, so very excited to swatch those, also I will be receiving some art tools next week so I'm looking forward to some creative nail art as well :)

Let's get started with today's swatch! Today's swatch is "Franken Frosting's Midnight Ball".

What I used for this look:

Franken Frosting in Midnight Ball
 www.frankenfrosting.etsy.com


This gorgeous polish is full of holo charcoal and silver glitters in a blue base, it is super sparkly and beautiful, I can't stop looking at my nails. 

I applied 2 coats of Midnight Ball


What do you think?
I don't think photos give this polish any justice because it is so gorgeous having it live and in color, but get yours and you be the judge :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment